We have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Tenant Services Representative position at the Bell Tower in Edmonton.
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in this opportunity please submit a resume to our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
The Tenant Service Representative is a key Aspen Properties representative at Bell Tower. This role provides initial contact for tenants and visitors entering the building and ongoing assistance in meeting requests for information and service.
This position reports to the Property Manager and is supervised by the Assistant Property Manager.
Hours of work required are Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m.to 4:30 p.m.
The care and concern of tenants, guests and visitors to Bell Tower including:
- Meet and greet persons entering the building
- Respond to requests for information and service
- Provide information and directions to all tenants and guests
- Monitor various building systems i.e. Keywatcher, CCTV, lighting, fire and security systems
- Report on building happenings and problems encountered
- Perform scheduled tasks
- Point of contact for freight elevator usage
- Additional Tenant Services requirements and projects as required
- First Aid & AED
- Good understanding of Microsoft PC applications
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated and superior customer service and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior problem solving and judgment skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong team player
- Security guard license under the Security Services Investigators Act (SSIA) or the eligibility to obtain one
- Police Information/Criminal Record Check